Friday, October 30, 2015

10 Facts about me


Let's go!

1. I'm a lady, around 20 years of age. *winks*
2. Pure FILIPINA
3. I liked listening to music (pop, opm, alternative), food trips, reading books (YA Fictions, Anthologies, Classics, or just a random book.)
4.Since I am no good in drawing, I am into Adult Coloring Books! Plus writing poems, blogging (?), and doodling. 
(yes, I doodle but don't expect me to do sketches, or some serious type of drawing, forget it. okay?)
5. Red, Blue, Black colors are my styleeeee
6. FOOD IS LIFE! Hence, I worship them together with the digestive parts of my body. Haha. My personal top picks are Kare-Kare, (I prefer home made style by Mom! :*) 
Pizza, Pasta, Ice Cream (Double Dutch is a bang!), and anything that is grilled and cheesy. \m/
7. I do not have my personal room. 
*inserts melancholic bg song* but.. SOON! Ha.
8. My type of outfit is a comfortable one = shirt & jeans type hahahaha. 
(not-so-girly-things lol)
9. Make-up formula = powder/foundation + blush on (orangey or pinkish) + lipstick (matte or normal one, PINK!) I am insensitive to brands...as long as its good. *thumbs up* 
(not-so-girly-things ver 2 lol)
10. I'm a water element. hehe 
(I think this is important, isn't it? haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment