Friday, November 27, 2015

Truth and Expectations

If there's a warning line/sign for the amount of expectations I made these past few weeks, I would be definitely beating the red line (light). 

Good ol' times.
I expected that I would be sad or be in grief when I poured out all of my angst that day. Never did I feel at least to be worried, regretful or lonely. I think that was the best time; of all the times I wanted to. 

Unpicking clique.
I just want to smack myself why did the heck I joined there. To all of my expectations I had, this is to blame. Damn liars. I now confirmed to myself that I have trust issues to these kinds of community. How do I get off?

Hey expectations! Back off! 

Since it's Friday! I'm the cat on the right; except I'm holding the mouse and waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment