Thursday, October 29, 2015

Someone

Eight years had passed,
Memories that lasts,
Feelings that won't just fade,
I still remember up to this day.

I saw Someone one morning..
I thought it how my mind was processing,
I heard it how my heart was beating.
This feeling was enticing.

Gazing up at Someone,
Our eyes again were locked, for once.
Exaggerating flashbacks were done;
Tis' feelings should have been gone.

You've once kept my heartbeat faster,
Chills went down to my spine, 'twas colder;
But I do not want to remember,
"You are so stupid", to myself I mumured.

I would have lied, if I didn't regret.
Still, those I want to forget.
We are just kids during those times, should I expect?
Moving on, I finally let.

Unexpected turn of events sometimes puts us in vain.
Be always ready or be insane.




No comments:

Post a Comment