Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Third day

I've really a lot to tell you guys lately but I don't know where to start!

How about getting back on these plans:
"Aaaaand back to reality, I haven't started yet on the book! I'm expecting April's going to get me nuts for few things:
1. Summer Classes!
2. Applying for another job
3. Saving $$$"

Summer Classes will just start less than a week away. I'm incredibly busy lately because of this again, nothing's new, I guess.
Speaking of new, there's a good news actually! I got a job! Well, this counts as a full-time job actually, entirely different from schooling. It's an office job where I will edit some content and documents to be released on line. Today is my third day as a trainee of the company. I went very quiet at first because I want to observe them first and the people around me. Nevertheless, today is a pretty cool day since we had some nice laughs and chit-chats, although honestly, I don't see myself yet in this kind of environment; it's a BIG BIG career shift indeed! However, whenever I remember all the tests and interviews I struggled to be hired, Y'ALL I GOTTA BE SERIOUS RIGHT HERE.

So hopefully soon, I could have all of the time to tell you some awesome and off stories in here. :)
And oh! Saving $$$? I hope I could do so with my new job, yay!

Annyeong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment