Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April is ain't fooling around

First post for April month! Yay!

So this was just the first week of the month and I think there aren't much of a news for me. Nevertheless, let me start on my fan club. We are actually supposed to have an event this upcoming April 17 but then again, it was pushed due to time constraints. I cannot really prevent myself from contemplating why they are so slow and unresponsive to their tasks. Anyway, it was scheduled (idk if this is already permanent or temporary AS OF THE FKNG MOMENT) on June 19. I just hope it'll turn out well, given that we still have two months to go for such preparations, Another thing is, they added a new staff in the fan club. The thing is, I kinda know this person and met her personally actually, but since then, I could feel some mysterious? eerie? aura from her even if we talked together. It felt very awkward for me, (well I really guess it's only me since she gets well along with the other staff) and it became more horribly awkward when she started tweeting her 'personal experiences' with a girl, (I hope you're getting my point, huh) Like seriously, in social media? But then if she craves for enormous attention, (she made at least 7-8 twitter fan accounts/rps/idk-what-I-should-call-it that she has been actively managing) well, you girl got it. Congrats! You're still freaking weird to me.

Aaaaand back to reality, I haven't started yet on the book! I'm expecting April's going to get me nuts for few things:
1. Summer Classes!
2. Applying for another job
3. Saving $$$
Items #1 and #3 are already given. The school's is soon coming back, so I have to prepare again to get fuzzy and be 'sympathetic-parent-friendly' educator. Saving some money coz studying is expensive as honey. I'm planning to go back school probably next year, I'm saving my high hopes tho coz I don't want to expect to my fucking self. lol.

Item #2 might be weird.. Nah, I am just looking for a part-time job (or a career advancement, should I say and how I said to all of the companies I applied). Sometimes it is really inevitable to get tired of the same shit everyday of your life and then you get bored when you cannot get any of this shit. So I suggest to expose yourself to all the different kinds of shit in life so it'll be awesome and exciting shits! (Shit = anything that makes you happy/contented) I discovered myself this summer that I'm a type of person who just can't stick to the same shit. (Love is a special exception *winks*)
Speaking of love, there goes again my friend who is crazily in love with his man. Curiosity kills the cat... and probably also the relationship. Anyway, I told her that I am just always a listener to these kinds of things, but she told me I should just wait.

Hey you future guy, I am not praying for you to come nor met you in an unexpected way. I hope you'll just come neat and proper. Not of a perfect timing or anything; but just right of the moment. Does it sound a little ambiguous? Yes, because I think that is love. It's full of ambiguity yet two persons in love understands it so well. So future you, just come neat and proper; who the hell you are and where the fuck you'll come from.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment