Wednesday, March 23, 2016

First 2016 post!

Hello! It has been awhile that I talked here again! Happy New Year! I guess it's better late than never, right?

These past few months, many important things to me that happened. I celebrated my birthday! I'm now 20+ something and I'm expecting myself to be more matured. I think that had been (and should be) the expectations of my parents though. don't you think? Or probably I'm just running out of excuses..
Anyway, that was an important day actually, but it never had any important memories on it. So that doesn't make any sense, no? After that, we had our school graduation, alas! another school year has ended for me and new challenges to come for my students. Congratulations!

With the start of the year, I decided to challenge myself to finish a book every month. I got the idea from an article I've read about the Facebook's CEO who mentioned about it. It piqued my interest again to read novels and short stories that I have been missing for awhile. I started last February with the book All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven and for this March, I finished reading lately the book: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky in which I also watched the film right after I was done reading it. It was awesome! That's all that I could say because it was really brilliant and informative, although it had the same theme with Niven's work, I adored how much Chbosky delivered it in an understanding and sympathetic way to the readers about people experiencing mental breakdown, depression and trauma. That's why I LOVE IT, Really. Is it even obvious with my new writing style today? Haha.

And today, I'm irritated and glad. Let's have the glad thing first.
I'm glad because my college buddies are having their love life! haha. No seriously, I'm feeling good for them. It was cool at the same time because they're different when they got struck with this so-called L.O.V.E ~ damn those gals. haha I guess this is what everybody says that a 'stage' where most of your friends get their boyfriends/girlfriends and there you are just being happy for them and wondering where your 'guy or gal' has been all over this entire universe... Still, the bottomline for this, I'm insanely glad for them. So much.

I'm irritated. Today, after I went home from meeting my good college buddy, I made arrangements to the DJ who will feature our fanclub this upcoming weekend in an on line radio show. Since last week that I asked my co-admins regarding about it and up until awhile ago, they haven't decided yet who will be our representative. (Well, I requested if it will be possible for 2 representatives and he said okay) Due to this lack of responsibility from them, I decided to be the representative. They even made fun of it (or namilosopo pa ata) saying they'll support me, and such. It's just so childish.

I really now have to go. My brother's taking the pc now. I'll tell you what will happen next with all of these events. geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment