Friday, May 19, 2017

Save me from myself

You save everyone but who saves you?

Random thoughts have been running to and fro on my mind but none has actually explained what I am feeling lately. Disgust? Lonely? Anxiety? Depressed? Confused? Fucked up? Dying? Or I guess maybe that's all..
Easier said than done they say. But why the heck I can't even say it? Why don't I have the guts to fight for it without looking stupid or idiot or even crying? Why can't I find a person  to tell this that bottling things up?
Makes me want to do unnecessary things. Get drunk. Go home late. Do rebel things. Jumping off the bridge. Oops the last one might trigger anyone, I'm sorry.
I'm always sorry anyway. I'm always taken for granted. I'm always have to cope or else o I'll suffer so I choose the safest path. No risks, constant, and calm.
No thrill, no judgment, no pressure. 'Till it bores me, kills me-repetition, cycle, mediocrity. I am unhappy.
I am disgusted. I am lonely. I am anxious. I am depressed. I am confused. I am fucked up. I am dying.

Who saves me?


No comments:

Post a Comment